The owner of the treatment by any operation of law is COMUNE DI BOLSENA (VAT number 00119080562), with legal headquarter in Bolsena (Viterbo, Italy) Largo La Salle, 3, Tel. +39 0761 7951, certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org. it
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer (hereinafter DPO) is Giuliano PALOTTO, Largo La Salle, 3, Tel. +39 0761 7951, Mail: email@example.com
Below we inform you in a transparent way about the operation of this web site (hereinafter "Site") of the so-called cookies.
Cookies are small text files sent from the Site to the interested party's terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the Site at the next visit of the same user. A cookie can't retrieve any other data from the user's hard drive, transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. The term 'cookies' refers to cookies and all similar technologies.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force following the entry into force of Legislative Decree No. 69/2012), "technical" cookies can be used even without the consent of the interested party.First of all the Data Controller therefore informs that technical cookies are required to navigate the Site, since they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and fraud prevention, and allow for example:
For maximum transparency, a series of technical cookies and specific operational cases on the Site are listed below:
• cookies implanted directly in the user's/contractor's terminal (which will not be used for further purposes) such as session cookies used to "fill the cart" in online reservations on the Site, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content such as flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session, personalization cookies (for example, the choice of the navigation language, call ID and complete passwords with the typing of the first characters, etc.);
• cookies used to statistically analyze accesses/visits to the Site (so-called "analytics" cookies) that only pursue statistical purposes (and not profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of identifying the individual user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires that for analytics cookies a clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) their system (including any mechanisms of anonymization of the cookies themselves) must be provided to the user, we specify that you can proceed with the deactivation of Google analytics as follows: open your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the privacy tab and choose the desired level of block for cookies. If you want to delete cookies already saved in memory, simply open the security tab and delete history by checking the "delete cookies" box.
In addition to technical cookies, we inform you that the Owner uses on this Site also other cookies (deriving from specific services that are provided by industrial sector) which are not qualified as "technical" and that pursue objectives of analysis of behavior for marketing purposes. Below, for each operating cookie on our Site, we report information on the type of cookies used through the services of third-party suppliers, purposes, storage period, third parties which still retain the data and which have the access to them:
- Google Inc , statistical analysis and reporting.
- Facebook Inc , for profiling.
Personal data collected through the operation of cookies may be processed, with an automated/IT modality, for the following purposes that are specified below as required by the General Provision of the Guarantor containing the Guidelines to combat spam: commercial promotion, advertising, solicitation to purchase security, market researches, surveys (by telephone, on-line or through forms), statistical elaborations (in identifying form), and marketing in a broad sense (including prize events, games and competitions or other reward initiatives not included in the regulation pursuant to Presidential Decree 430/2001) of products and/or services referring to the Data Controller, hereinafter, referred to as "Processing for Marketing Purposes". By granting consent to the operation of cookies and the related Processing for Marketing Purposes, the data subject specifically acknowledges these promotional, commercial and marketing purposes in the broad sense of the processing (including the consequent management and administrative activities) and expressly authorizes treatment in accordance with Article 23 of the Privacy Code and with art. 130 of the Privacy Code, since the Company may use means for Processing for Marketing Purposes such as e-mails, faxes, sms, mms, automatic systems without operator intervention and similar, including electronic platforms and other telematic means). Pursuant to the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor "Consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of "direct marketing" through traditional and automated contact tools", the attention of the data subjects is specifically recalled on the fact that:
1. The consent given for sending of commercial and promotional communications, on the basis of art. 130, paragraphs 1 and 2, of the Code and Article 22 of REG UE 679/16 (i.e. through the use of electronic mail, fax, sms, mms, automatic systems without operator intervention and similar, including electronic platforms and other telematic means) will involve the receipt of such communications, not only through these automated methods of contact, but also through traditional methods, such as paper mail or calls by operator;
2. The right opposition of the data subjects to the processing of their personal data for "direct marketing" purposes through the aforementioned automated methods of contact will extend in any case to the traditional ones and, even in this case, the possibility to exercise this right in part remains, as required by art. 7, paragraph 4, of Article 21 of the EU REG of the Code, with respect to certain means and certain treatments;
3. The possibility for the data subject, who does not intend to give consent in the terms indicated above, to express any wish to receive communications for the aforementioned marketing purposes exclusively through traditional methods of contact, where provided for, remains: this will can be exercised for free by sending a simple email to the Owner's address.
For the purposes of the principle of compliance with the privacy obligations for the Owner in compliance with the principles of simplification of the same obligations (Article 2 of the Code) and pursuant to the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor entitled "Consent to the processing of personal data for purposes of "direct marketing" through traditional and automated contact tools", we inform you that the specific consent formula will be unitary and comprehensive, and will refer to all the possible means of the marketing treatment, ex articles 23 and 130 of the Code, as well as article 7 of the EU REG 679/16, without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to notify the Company to the address of the Owner of a different will regarding the use of certain means and not of others for the receipt, with the prior consent, of marketing communications. Furthermore, also for the purposes of the principle of compliance with the privacy obligations for the Owner in compliance with the principles of simplification of the same obligations, we also inform you that the specific consent formula will be unitary and comprehensive and will also refer to all the different and possible marketing purposes here explained (without multiplying the formulas of consent for each distinct marketing purpose pursued by the Owner), without prejudice to the possibility for the data subject to notify, also later, to the Company a different selective will regarding the consent or refusal of consent for individual purposes of marketing. To proceed with the Processing for Marketing Purposes it is mandatory to acquire a specific, separated, expressed, documented, preventive, informed, free and completely optional consent. Consequently, where the data subject decides to give the specific consent, it must be previously informed and aware that the purposes of the pursued treatment are of a specific commercial, advertising, promotional and marketing nature in a broad sense. With a perspective of absolute transparency, we therefore inform you that the data will be collected and subsequently processed on the basis of a specific consensus: 1. to send to subjects who have given a conscious consent to advertising and information material (e.g. Newsletters), with promotional or otherwise commercial solicitation intent, in accordance with Article 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code; and Article 7 of the EU REG; 2. to carry out direct sales or placement of products or services of the Companies; 3. to send commercial information; to carry out interactive commercial communications also pursuant to article 58 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 through the use of email; 4. to develop studies, researches, market statistics; 5. to send unsolicited commercial communications pursuant to Article 9 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 of the implementation of the so-called Electronic Commerce Directive 2000/31/EEC and subsequent amendments, which provides that unsolicited commercial communications must be immediately and unequivocally identifiable as such and contain the indication that the recipient of the message may object to the receipt in the future of such communications. With reference to the sending of Newsletters by e-mail, which you consent, we also inform you that the electronic contents of such promotional communications could be assisted by softwares (such as cookies or web beacons) able to disclose to the Companies a series of parameters such as, for example: opening time of the Newsletter, pages viewed in the Newsletter, links clicked on the Newsletter, links to the websites of the Companies directly from the Newsletter. These parameters, which will not constitute profiling of the recipient, are aimed to make known to the Companies some statistical data regarding the bookings of services generated from various sources. Therefore, by granting the optional consent, the interested party specifically takes note and authorizes such additional, possible secondary treatments. In any case, even if the data subject has given consent to authorize the Owner to pursue all the purposes mentioned in points above from 1 to 5, he/she will still be free to revoke it at any time by sending a clear communication, to that effect, without formalities to the Same Company, to the Owner's address. Following receipt of this opt-out request, the Company will immediately proceed to the removal and deletion of data from the databases used for the Processing for Marketing Purposes and inform for the same purposes of cancellation any third parties to whom the data have been communicated. The simple receipt of the cancellation request will automatically be validated as confirmation of cancellation.
For the same purposes referred to the numbers 1 to 5 of the previous paragraph, the Owner informs that the data could also be disclosed to third-party business partners (Third Parties). The consent to the Processing for Marketing Purposes by the Company as Data Controller – where provided by the interested party – does not also cover the different and further marketing processing represented by the communication to third parties of the data for the same purposes. To proceed with this communication outside it is mandatory to acquire from the interested party a further informed, separate, additional, documented, expressed and entirely optional consent. As indeed clarified in the General Provision of the Guarantor containing the Guidelines to combat spam:
1. in relation to the communication to third parties for marketing purposes in general, the communication or transfer of personal data to third parties for marketing purposes can’t be based on the acquisition of a single and general consent by the interested parties for such purposes;
2. the data controller who intends to collect the personal data of the data subjects also to communicate them (or transfer them) to third parties for their promotional purposes must first issue to them the appropriate information that also identify each of the third parties or, alternatively, indicate the categories (economic or product) belonging to the same;
3. the owner must acquire a specific consent for the communication (and/or transfer) to third parties of personal data for promotional purposes, as well as separate from that required by the same owner to carry out the promotional activity itself;
4. if the data subject releases the aforementioned consent for communication to third parties, the latter may carry out promotional activities with the automated methods referred to in art. 130, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Privacy Code, and Article 22 of the EU REG 679/16 without having to acquire a new consent for the promotional purpose. Pursuant to the General Provision of the Guarantor containing the Guidelines to combat spam, the third recipients of the personal data of the data subjects for the subsequent Processing for Marketing Purposes can be identified with reference to the following product or economic categories: publishing, suppliers of goods and electronic communications services, Internet service providers, communication agencies, companies providing insurance and financial services, food companies and catering sector, clothing, ICT hardware and software, banks and credit institutions, travel agencies, companies offering services in the tourism sector, companies that offer services and goods for people, including health goods and services, companies supplying goods and services in the Energy and Gas sector. Personal data will be disseminated.
Method of providing consent.
While navigating the Site you could receive on his terminal even cookies of web sites or different servers (cd cookies of "third parties"): this is because the site may be present elements such as, for example, images, maps , sounds, specific to web pages in other domains that reside on different servers from the one where you find the page required. In other words, these cookies are set directly from the website operators or different servers from the Site.
These cookies can be sent to your browser from third-party companies directly from their web sites which
normally borne by the third party. It is necessary for the user to be properly informed, albeit with simplified procedures prescribed by law, when accessing the site that allows storing cookies third party, or when access to content supplied by third parties and in any case before cookies are downloaded to your terminal. "
Just for transparency information required by managers of "site first part" (ie the Site as managed by owner) where they operate "third-party cookies", we inform you that the site is operational the following third-party cookies:
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( "Google"). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this application, compile reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
These services allow you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
The interactions and the information gained from this application are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to any social network.
If it is possible that, even if the users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data about the pages on which you installed a service interaction with social networks is installed.
- Button Likes and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The button "Like" Facebook and social widgets are interactive services with the social network Facebook, supplied by Facebook, Inc.
collected personal data: Cookies and Usage data.
Remarketing, Behavioral Targeting
These services allow this application and its partners to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on the use history of this application by the user.
This activity is done by tracking of Use and the use of cookie data, information that is transferred to the partner to whom the remarketing activities and behavioral targeting is connected.
Remarketing Facebook (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a service of remarketing and behavioral targeting provided by Facebook, Inc. linking the activity of this application with the advertising network Facebook.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
display content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and interact with them.
If it is possible that even a service of this kind, is installed if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data on pages where it is installed.
Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
Youtube is a video content viewing service run by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate those contained within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookie and data usage.
Add This ( Oracle Corporation )
The site uses Add This, allowing you to add and make the management of some social buttons to allow visitors to share content on various social platforms.
The use of such sharing buttons involves the installation of cookies, including profiling, the third company that offers the service.
The site does not share any navigation information or visitor data acquired in the case of using these buttons, except for some data in the aggregate.
Exercise of rights by the person concerned.
At any time you can - without any formality - exercise your rights regarding the current privacy legislation (also using the form for instance made available by the Guarantor of www.garanteprivacy.it), which is reproduced in full utility of following. The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of constraint.